Monday, April 13, 2009

Everywhere but here

This month, I have the honor of being the guest blogger at ForeWord Magazine's Shelf Space blog. My first post went up yesterday: Forever in debt to his priceless advice, which compiles books and CDs on Kurt Cobain and the grunge era. Other posts coming this month are...a surprise!

I'm also plotting out a post for the YALSA blog on my employment situation, and what's to come of that. I did find out on Tuesday that I was accepted to the 2009 Columbia Publishing Course, so there may be a little reflection on what, exactly, a person can do with an MLIS and...counting...eight years of service as a YA librarian.

And a random question for the masses: Am I the only one who read, loved, and wish she'd kept her copy of The Against Taffy Sinclair Club by Betsy Haynes?

No comments: