Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Fun teen display: I'd rather be watching TV

I don't know about the rest of you, but I love watching TV. And most teens love to watch TV, too. Laura Leonard of the Hillsdale Library has done a fabulous display in her YA section that will appeal to all of us who love our televisions as much as we love our books. Here's a picture of the banner Laura's hung over the teen section. She's made adorable cardboard TVs and filled them with books that will appeal to fans of all genres of TV shows.

Want to do a TV-themed display of your own? You can start with this Book Bonanza list (also available in printer-friendly format) and go from there.

And since my current favorite TV shows are Supernatural and Numb3rs, I'll recommend Devilish by Maureen Johnson and An Abundance of Katherines by John Green.

No comments: